- Detects the 5 most common illegal drugs in urine
- FDA 510k approved – (certifies the drug testing device passes FDA standards)
- No handling or manipulation of urine needed to activate testing
- Integrated drug test cup
- Perfect test kit for pre-employment, students, and medical personnel
Validity / Adulteration Strip – The adulteration strip is one of the best selling points of this iCup. To avoid testing positive, donors may try to alter their urine, by substituting someone else’s or by using products, available online or from head shops, that alter the chemical composition of the urine. An adulteration strip like the one on this test can help you catch someone who is trying to do this. You can determine the temperature (if the urine is not at the right temperature, something may be wrong with the sample), the specific gravity, the pH, and the level of oxidants in the urine. Specific gravity will help you to see if someone has diluted their urine while detecting oxidants in urine indicates that someone may’ve used a product like UrineLuck.
- Open the foil pouch and remove the test device
- Remove the cap from the test device
- Have the donor collect his or her urine specimen in the cup to the recommended volume
- The cup does all the work! In Just 5 minutes, simply remove the privacy label revealing the results indicating whether the following drugs are present in the donor…cut off levels are established by Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA):
- PDF Instructions
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
Tests for the following:
- Amphetamine (Adderall)
- Methamphetamine (Meth)
Positive: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and NO color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Negative: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid test result:
If a color band is not visible in the control region or the color band is only visible in the test region, the test result is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.
The T-Cup urine drug detection test is ideal for testing employees, students or family members in private, medical offices, government, corporate, pain centers, healthcare facilities, and inmates in law enforcement facilities, probation situations, rehabilitation centers and clinics.
- If you purchase before 3pm we will ship same day
- 1st Class Shipping
- Approximately 2-4 days depending on the state
- US residents only